Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre studio will go that place

Strength son, then loosen 1:00."
Along with my password, the guest uses 11 of practice, then in still often say:
"Sir, true ah, my vein elephant ability really and suddenly and quickly and suddenly slow, really and too absolute being."
I once robbed that apple from the hand used in guest, with pass to green Feng, then use to say to the guest:
"You follow me, I some affairs want to say with you."
The guest uses heel at my after death arrived at den.
"The guest uses and have in recent temple what action have no?"I looking at a guest to use to ask a way.
The guest answers to say after using deliberate for a while:
"Is recent country Jiu and Zhang two people of country always to run in the temple, each time go to all and the queen mother is together foolish well long-term, don't know and be saying what."
Guest's using the top that says now is my a confident in the temple, I the development for sparing no effort he, be for having an own ear eyes in the temple, but a viewpoint has been being luring me.
After former queen mother Lee of two days was puzzling of grounded my in home, this viewpoint more of mightiness.I wanted to give° the small emperor to control.
I know that this ain't the simple affair, however saw now the guest use,I had viewpoint, as long as make the guest use in normal times provide for the small emperor a little convenient, I want to use how long that small emperor will become to crave for to seek pleasant, oneself slowly guides again when the time comes small emperor to stand down according to own viewpoint.



Chapter 168 loses support(3)

Thought of here, I say:
"If the guest uses, you are a nearby personal small eunuch of emperor, this is your advantage, emperor's glory hereafter ascend a big treasure, you are nearby an emperor of confident, however if you can not follow the emperor's meaning comes, you still meeting drive emperor to kick away of."
The guest uses to don't understand of looking at me, ask a way:
"Sir's what you said is what mean, how don't I understand?"
I complexion dark, the sorrow of one face, I looking at a guest to use to say:
"The guest uses, parties go to good your grandpa's person and have news."
Hear I say this, the guest uses happy must jump, shout in the room, wait him happy enough, he runs again to my looking at me to say with the urgent vision nearby:
"Sir tell me quickly, is my grandpa over there?"
Speak of a grandpa used in guest, I know also seldom, just know that he is a to walk river's lake busk, in those early years because suffered on famine to just take the parents both die of the guest uses to leave home town and arrives at city teacher.
Zu Sun Er Ren depends on each other for life, because this, have been being hanging around his/her own grandpa in the heart used in guest, have no a moment to once stop.
Each time with at the time that me went out, the guest used to will go that place the most noisy get the district sees, although say to is to join a crowd for fun on, can I know that guest's using is to look for his/her own grandpa to there.
See the guest use this appearance, I hasn't been also telling the guest his grandpa's news to use.In fact the grandpa used in guest is early dead.
Because is advanced in age, and only threw for lane, under this stroke, the old man finally got sick, soon later left human life.However I don't want to chase this if on the spot tell guest to use, I have a little heartsick of looking at a guest to use, then say:
"The guest uses, you have to know that person's dead can not return to life, and the all things wants to open."
The guest uses to hear me to say this and looking at me with the frightened vision and says in:
"Sir, wasn't my grandpa what affair?"
"The guest uses, I receive news and say to is your grandpa, he was grasped by the person of east factory to walk, now possibility already ……"
Hear I say this, the guest used to immediately cry, the tears follows his cheeks to wildly flow out and descend, was grasped by the person of east factory to walk, that basically is dead settle, also no wonder that guest's using will rude in behavior so.
I walked to come forward to clap to clap the shoulder that the guest uses and comforted to say:
"The person dies to return to life, you still want to open some.The news that your grandpa doesn't know to whence get knows that you are in the imperial palace, the result is finding out the time of news, drive the person of east factory to meet with, so they give°ed your grandpa to grasp to walk."
I sighed to at a stretch and immediately after say:
"This affair is all spoken of if Ping Bao's at the back makes ghost, you are a Lyuan kid, but Ping Bao leave you at in the temple, if this affair was known by the outsider, did an article on this, Ping Bao can have big bother.He kills your grandpa, have no evidence."
In fact still have an affair I didn't say, that was to connect at the beginning and turn to sell the guest the person who uses also all already drive the person of the east factory sentencing to death of secret, wait I to get this news parties the person rushes through of time, have been too late.
The guest kneels with the sudden at ground up, he head make an effort of write and use to cry a chamber to say at the Ke of ground:
"The Sir begs you to help me to revenge for my grandpa!"
I hurriedly use the guest pulled from the ground, lookinging at of earnestness he says:
"The guest uses, in fact I have already known your grandpa's affair, regrettable is the time that I know have been too late, I am to fear you juniority unreasonable easily excite, so just hasn't been telling you.I have been thinking that I can revenge for your grandpa of, but who know that I became this appearance now, so I repeatedly consider behind or decide to tell you this affair.
The guest uses to looking at me and determinedly says:
"Sir, as long as canning revenge for my grandpa, if I listen to you, I all listen to yours."
Looking at a guest to use determinedly look in the eyes, I know the guy that superficially only have a children about 10 years old but is a personality to definitely cut off.However to the guest like this uses me only welcomes.
I clap the shoulder that the guest uses to say:
"Now you I have no way to Ping Bao that guy, but the emperor have and want ~only you at the emperor nearby, we are very likely to revenge."
"Sir, I listen to yours!"
I ordered to nod, then bent the head the ear light tone ground that uses at the guest to say own plan to a guest to use.Finish listenning to after my words the guest use to have a little difficult of looking at me to say:
"Sir, the emperor peacetime uses to the guest good, we this calculates an emperor not good."
I hear this and just smiled for a while, then say:
"Even if is that the emperor is drunk with wine to go to the your home that protects behind, queen mother also will teach emperor once, absolutely can't have what great punishment, you stop worrying."
After the guest used to walk, I a person alone in the den, in the heart but be full of 1 kind not to know to should be called joy, also or BE, guilty felling.
Day with each passing day of pass by, I always repeat yesterday's day, like is a walking corpse.Sit alone before the window, looking at an outside to float satisfied snowflake to slowly fall at the earth up.
Experience long reach most year of of drought after, this absolute being state earth finally welcomed into the first snow after winter.I looking at dimly discernible snowflake intelligent to have a little faintly.
When I am appearing lost in thought, a robe covers with at my shoulder up, return overdo but see the positive Qiao of Feng Luan living a rare station at my after death.
"Is mutually male, think what?"The Feng Luan in a soft voice asks a way.
I stretched hand to hold tight Feng Luan to put in the small hand on my shoulder and had a little cool, I love use to protect her hand at of hands, then say:
"Is so cold sky of, you not in the room like well foolish, come out to do what, carefully catch cold."
Feng Luan Jiao head lightly of Zhen at my shoulder up, the soft voice answer says:
"Mutually male these dayses were always foolish to suppress you bad at in home,beats by dre studio?Want to be not we see there to the country villa and listen to Shen Shu say country villa there all have been already completed, I listen to they say that what glasshouse in still have fresh flowers now.Do several sisters hear that these all want and see."
Hear Feng Luan say this and set alight outgoing interest in my heart, having never thoughted of to state the son is even they really give°ed the glasshouse to set up, this I pour to be going to and see, these days can not go out, either at in home, really suppressed to break down and conveniently went out to relax.
I get on the car after going out direct rush country villa but go, I was quietly inclined to lean on car compartment in the car up.The car compartment is very big, there is in the center also one putting the copper quality Tan brazier of the fire of Tan.The Tan fire of inside now just combustion of prosperous, in the car compartment ten Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment